Unlucky Day
Friday, March 23, 2007 @ 10:12 pm | 0 shed some light
I had cramps during mass run today, affecting the way I run. I crashed into a door while reading a book. I knocked my poor head against the low stairway part in the library[at the tv] while standing up. I had really painful leg cramps while swimming jusy now. After getting out of the pool, I slipped on the slippery tiles, did a half split, twisted my left foot, there are two slits on my left toe and it hurts horribly. the "split" was damn horrifying! Painful...
I'm so unlucky today...gtg now, sry that this post is quite short!
I'm Mei Jun, a student living on a sunny island. Currently, I'm studying for a diploma in Creative Writing for Television and New Media. It's a pretty unique
course. I'm usually known as 'MJ' amongst my peers and lecturers, even if I only know one line of the legendary King of Pop's 'Man in the Mirror'.
I used to be in a choir and was a First Soprano. I like taking photos but I don't have a 'professional' camera. It's pretty fun to get shots with a regular digital camera too! In addition, I make cards for people. Oh and by the way, I like the colours pink and white. To end this off, I would like to include that it's easy to bribe me with soft toys,
handwritten letters and sweets. Alternatively, you could buy me a great, big present for my birthday on 10 November! :)
Profile photo taken by Seet Cong Han
Networks:
facebook |
twitter |
tumblr |
email