celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Vivo window shopping
Monday, March 19, 2007 @ 8:49 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Lol, last Friday I went to Vivo with Cassie, Dao Xin and Si Hui. We met up for the Visual Arts project which is doing an advertisement featuring on certain aspects of Singapore that can help promote tourism. We chose the theme "Shopping Paradise" @ Vivo. Hahas. The shop assistants all didn't allow us to take any pictures inside the shop or on the items so we took photographs OUTSIDE the shop, fair enough. Anyways, it was quite fun. We went to the Banquet for lunch and I ate yong tau fu >> Hahas...Cassie took a picture of it and gave it to me.
It looks disgusting coz I'd already eaten have of it, lol.
Well, there's nothing much to post about again... The other day when I was window shopping alone, I saw this bear!!! It was damn cute [sry if it's too vulgar for you]!! I know that doesn't sound like me but that's my weakness-teddy bears!!! I've got twenty-two pooh bears plus more than thirty of others!!! AWWW, they are so cute. ^^ That bear that I saw the other day while walking around alone at Bugis costs $5.90, it's from A,B 'n' C shop btw. I love that shop! Every time I go Bugis, I will stop by the stuff toys section at Seiyu, then onto Kinokuniya, then A,B'n'C. So sorry, don't think you all will be interested in my 'shopping' style....-.-

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.