It's raining
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 @ 9:15 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I will need to go back for choir half-day camp later...
It's raining, it's pouring,
The old man is snoring.
He went to bed and knocked his head,
AND COULDNT WAKE UP IN THE MORNING!!!
Sorry, I'm feeling bored...Hmm, there will be team-bonding later.
oh yeah, there is a second test but it's much more difficult than the previous - at least I think so... Well, here's the link http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/466750
I shall put the previous test's link here too for convenience - though I don't think anyone will bother doing it : http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/460788
It's raining, it's pouring,
The old man is snoring.
He went to bed and knocked his head,
AND COULDNT WAKE UP IN THE MORNING!!!
Sorry, I'm feeling bored...Hmm, there will be team-bonding later.
oh yeah, there is a second test but it's much more difficult than the previous - at least I think so... Well, here's the link http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/466750
I shall put the previous test's link here too for convenience - though I don't think anyone will bother doing it : http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/460788
Labels: Crez chorale