My Nick
Thursday, May 03, 2007 @ 5:47 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This is so as to clear any misunderstandings.
I'm jun [ for those whom I tagged on their tagboards ]. I had actually wanted to use "jun" as my nick since last year but since someone told me that Jun Yang was also called that by the boys and I shouldn't use that name already, I obliged. Anyway, Jun Yang doesn't use "jun", he uses JY if he ever tags. Diaos. Some people call me "mj", especially those from 6/9. Most call me 'jun' though. My family, relatives and ppl from TK calls me jun - pronounced as 俊 though it's 君, all the time. AND I am sick of people teasing me with the Michael Jackson!!! I dislike him [no offence intended]. At least Mary-Jane's better. One person always calls me Mary-Jane just coz they called that character MJ in Spiderman. So, in conclusion, I don't mind being called mj or jun-I don't bother actually. It's just that since I don't have any classmates with names with juns inside so I can finally stop being teased just coz my initials. I love my initials. But if not for it being used for Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan and Mary-Jane, I will still use it. Heck, I'm in a bad mood today. Just call me whatever you want. But I'm still using jun to tag.
I'm jun [ for those whom I tagged on their tagboards ]. I had actually wanted to use "jun" as my nick since last year but since someone told me that Jun Yang was also called that by the boys and I shouldn't use that name already, I obliged. Anyway, Jun Yang doesn't use "jun", he uses JY if he ever tags. Diaos. Some people call me "mj", especially those from 6/9. Most call me 'jun' though. My family, relatives and ppl from TK calls me jun - pronounced as 俊 though it's 君, all the time. AND I am sick of people teasing me with the Michael Jackson!!! I dislike him [no offence intended]. At least Mary-Jane's better. One person always calls me Mary-Jane just coz they called that character MJ in Spiderman. So, in conclusion, I don't mind being called mj or jun-I don't bother actually. It's just that since I don't have any classmates with names with juns inside so I can finally stop being teased just coz my initials. I love my initials. But if not for it being used for Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan and Mary-Jane, I will still use it. Heck, I'm in a bad mood today. Just call me whatever you want. But I'm still using jun to tag.
Labels: School Days