celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Homework
Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 11:24 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I dislike homework...
You know, i forgot to post about this...Tuesday's choir practice, I was finally able to reach the highest note of the song...Amazing isn't it? I think Kalyn was quite surprised...My first attempt was when I went sharp...it was after that that I manged quite well...
If they choose to sing 'Those Dainty Daffodillies' for Speech day, then you will know how high is it...
By the way, here are some pictures of Hurricane Katrina that my mum emailed me, they were taken by a man in Magee, MS - Where the eye of the storm passed through.

They look phenomenal don't they?
You know, last night I dreamt of Primary school life. My closest friend was in the dream. Was so weird, coz it's like history repeating itself. It's like my dream is a tape of my life that's rewind. Looked through the yearbooks also....Hahas.
Btw, Si Hui posted about me on her blog. Take a look if you want =] She's such a good 'daughter'.

You Communicate With Your Ears
You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.
You love to hear complements from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.
http://www.blogthings.com/howdoyoucommunicatequiz/">How Do You Communicate?


Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 74%
Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is High

You have a great understanding of who you are, and your place in the world.
You know what path you're on. And you are excited about your future.
You're always deepening your inner knowledge and introspection. And enjoying it every step of the way.
http://www.blogthings.com/howdoesyourintrapersonalintelligenceratequiz/">How Does Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Rate?


You Are More Cutthroat Than You Think
Yes, you do have that killer instinct lurking in you.
And while you may not be actually cutting throats anytime soon...
You certainly don't mind clawing your way to the top.
http://www.blogthings.com/areyoucutthroatquiz/">Are You Cutthroat?



Feeling ever so s-l-e-e-p-y




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.