Not Again
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 @ 8:32 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
After three days of being cured of flu, I've got a fever.
Woke up at 5am feeling groggy and a splitting headache. I've been getting headaches more frequently this year, hope it's not some illness. When I went back to sleep I was shivering and my throat ached like hell. My mum found it weird when she passed me and found that I was wrapped with my blanket. I was burning and my head and ears were ringing. Now, I have to take that yucky pink fever tablet every three hours. AND, I've not done my phrase book, still left a few more articles to do!!! Really hope I will be able to attend choir this Thursday and Friday. Although I'm not that keen to go for the practices, I will miss out alot of stuff and when I come back I wouldn't know what I'm supposed to do. Like the one practice I missed and when I went back I realised I was in 1.2 section! That's like, different coz the week before I was singing 1.1 section! Plus, there may be new songs coming in every week now....Help!
Feeling really tired. Worn out. Been mugging real hard but now I can't concentrate.
First week: Was laid back
Second week: Had sore throat
Third week:Flu
Fourth week: Fever
And during the march holidays if I remember correctly, I was feverish and had flu too. I have this ability to fall ill during holidays you know. Well, gotta go do my English composition now!
My eyes are hurting. My ears are ringing
Woke up at 5am feeling groggy and a splitting headache. I've been getting headaches more frequently this year, hope it's not some illness. When I went back to sleep I was shivering and my throat ached like hell. My mum found it weird when she passed me and found that I was wrapped with my blanket. I was burning and my head and ears were ringing. Now, I have to take that yucky pink fever tablet every three hours. AND, I've not done my phrase book, still left a few more articles to do!!! Really hope I will be able to attend choir this Thursday and Friday. Although I'm not that keen to go for the practices, I will miss out alot of stuff and when I come back I wouldn't know what I'm supposed to do. Like the one practice I missed and when I went back I realised I was in 1.2 section! That's like, different coz the week before I was singing 1.1 section! Plus, there may be new songs coming in every week now....Help!
Feeling really tired. Worn out. Been mugging real hard but now I can't concentrate.
First week: Was laid back
Second week: Had sore throat
Third week:Flu
Fourth week: Fever
And during the march holidays if I remember correctly, I was feverish and had flu too. I have this ability to fall ill during holidays you know. Well, gotta go do my English composition now!
My eyes are hurting. My ears are ringing
| You Don't Have a Big Mouth |
![]() You figure that your personal life is no one's business. And if people try to pry, they'll end up unsuccessful. You're a big mystery to people - and that's fine by you! |
| You Have a Melancholic Temperament |
![]() You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life. You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you. Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace. You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life. Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times. At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you. You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others. You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult. |
| Your Inner Gender is Male |
![]() You like to get things done, without any emotional messiness. You truly don't understand most women. And you definitely feel more comfortable around men. No doubt about it. You're a guy - at least on the inside. |
Labels: Crez chorale


