Shrek3
Saturday, June 02, 2007 @ 10:10 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Went with my mum, ivan, sheree and my aunt and uncle to watch "Shrek 3" at Plaza Singapura.
Was a funny movie...Hehs, actually, it was thanks to the free tickets that my uncle got that my mum and I were invited =] They had six free GV tickets. The nachos there weren't nice at all though...I shared them with Ivan. Anyway, this is like, the second time I've been to Plaza Singapura. Nothing much there still though.
The best part of the movie was when Prince Charming was singing, "With soft and bouncy...hair....." Hahaha, he was such a twit >< Andandand, the Dronkeys are just so CUTE!!!!! Oh yeah, another favourite was on part when Donkey asked Puss why he doesn't wear pants as Donkey felt so naked without them while standing on two feet. HAHA...Well, it's really entertaining.....=]
I must really try to lose weight...getting fatter...when I wore my jeans today, it was quite tight at the bum =(( BUT there's good news... I'M TALLER THAN MY MUM BY AT LEAST 2CM!!! When mummy wore her heels today, I was still slightly taller than her!! Even my mum and aunt were amazed! I'm growing! Just not anymore horizontal I hope. It's always better to grow vertically than horizontally... -_
Was a funny movie...Hehs, actually, it was thanks to the free tickets that my uncle got that my mum and I were invited =] They had six free GV tickets. The nachos there weren't nice at all though...I shared them with Ivan. Anyway, this is like, the second time I've been to Plaza Singapura. Nothing much there still though.
The best part of the movie was when Prince Charming was singing, "With soft and bouncy...hair....." Hahaha, he was such a twit >< Andandand, the Dronkeys are just so CUTE!!!!! Oh yeah, another favourite was on part when Donkey asked Puss why he doesn't wear pants as Donkey felt so naked without them while standing on two feet. HAHA...Well, it's really entertaining.....=]
I must really try to lose weight...getting fatter...when I wore my jeans today, it was quite tight at the bum =(( BUT there's good news... I'M TALLER THAN MY MUM BY AT LEAST 2CM!!! When mummy wore her heels today, I was still slightly taller than her!! Even my mum and aunt were amazed! I'm growing! Just not anymore horizontal I hope. It's always better to grow vertically than horizontally... -_