purple;
Sunday, February 03, 2008 @ 8:19 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Yes, I'd realised that i have not been blogging for eons.
I can't paint. Serious. Painting is so troublesome...Markering is a much better task. My art work was splattered by my black 'Painty' marker yesterday evening. I forgot to close the cap and yup, I shook vigorously. I don't need to type about what happenned next as I don't see why I should waste the effort of that while you can figure it out already.
I stayed back almost everyday this week. Never knew decorating a classroom was this tough. I mean, why must the ceiling be so high up? Anyway, Chinghan and Elizabeth were shouting some MCR [ I think ] songs into my ear when I was trying to paste the stuff onto the walls on Thursday. They were following me about while singing their poor lungs out. Thanks a lot guys but you don't have to sing so many love songs for me =D
At least I now think that Alleluia is a nice song although I still make some mistakes when singing it. Some of the Sec1s came in to see us practise. They spent most of their time doing their homework though. If I were them, I would have gone home.
And I got a bruise from those darn skates. I mean, that guy really tightened the strap around my ankle. I think blood circulation stopped while I was skating. The bruise still hurts very much thank you. Gah, I gtg now. ta.
I can't paint. Serious. Painting is so troublesome...Markering is a much better task. My art work was splattered by my black 'Painty' marker yesterday evening. I forgot to close the cap and yup, I shook vigorously. I don't need to type about what happenned next as I don't see why I should waste the effort of that while you can figure it out already.
I stayed back almost everyday this week. Never knew decorating a classroom was this tough. I mean, why must the ceiling be so high up? Anyway, Chinghan and Elizabeth were shouting some MCR [ I think ] songs into my ear when I was trying to paste the stuff onto the walls on Thursday. They were following me about while singing their poor lungs out. Thanks a lot guys but you don't have to sing so many love songs for me =D
At least I now think that Alleluia is a nice song although I still make some mistakes when singing it. Some of the Sec1s came in to see us practise. They spent most of their time doing their homework though. If I were them, I would have gone home.
And I got a bruise from those darn skates. I mean, that guy really tightened the strap around my ankle. I think blood circulation stopped while I was skating. The bruise still hurts very much thank you. Gah, I gtg now. ta.
Labels: Crez chorale, School Days