123
Friday, July 04, 2008 @ 9:02 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Today's Youth day celebration was relatively short. But it was still fun to see the teachers putting up their items for us. And everyone said that our class shirt was really unique ^^
The Humanities Department came up with this last-minute item. The teachers were showcasing the styles of music icons from the 60s to the 21st century. Mr Tham did one of the guys in ABBA and Jay Chou. His face was so moody when doing the latter XD Ms Li also did Click Five and it was hilarious. There was also Britney Spears. Wonder why no one did Madonna?
Ms Loo paired out with Mr Keong during the Mathematics Department's item. They were dancing to the tune of uptown girls =D And she saved her rose for our class. \^^/
Oh, and throughout the whole thing, I had to protect my knee from Tessa Sim. She was trying to peel the cracked skin off my wound. Tsktsk. Everytime I turn to look at the stage, she will attempt to prode and study my knee. Lol, she is currently fascinated with it.
I managed to leave school at four plus as we needed to arrange all the old scores in the CCA room. Anna, Evangeline and Joey were really enthusiatic about practising the South African Pantsula. And I was in charge of reminding Ziyu to tag the gowns after we were done with the scores. XD
The Humanities Department came up with this last-minute item. The teachers were showcasing the styles of music icons from the 60s to the 21st century. Mr Tham did one of the guys in ABBA and Jay Chou. His face was so moody when doing the latter XD Ms Li also did Click Five and it was hilarious. There was also Britney Spears. Wonder why no one did Madonna?
Ms Loo paired out with Mr Keong during the Mathematics Department's item. They were dancing to the tune of uptown girls =D And she saved her rose for our class. \^^/
Oh, and throughout the whole thing, I had to protect my knee from Tessa Sim. She was trying to peel the cracked skin off my wound. Tsktsk. Everytime I turn to look at the stage, she will attempt to prode and study my knee. Lol, she is currently fascinated with it.
I managed to leave school at four plus as we needed to arrange all the old scores in the CCA room. Anna, Evangeline and Joey were really enthusiatic about practising the South African Pantsula. And I was in charge of reminding Ziyu to tag the gowns after we were done with the scores. XD
Labels: choir, Crez chorale, School Days