celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Hohoho
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 @ 9:10 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
We started on netball for PE this term. At least it's not as bad as volley ball. Although I still got hit. This time it wasn't a ball, but it was a hand. My cheek still hurts...Jaclyn really has tough fists. We were both trying to catch the ball and somehow, her arm shot out and made contact with my left cheek. Hahas, I kind of blanked out for a few seconds.

Since I have not been blogging for a while, I shall add in some happenings from the week before.
The holiday week was alright, I guess. Just that I'm paying back big time for the hours I'd slept. During the September holidays, I go to bed at around twelve each night and wake up at about seven to eight in the next morning. And compare it to my usual sleeping hours during school days. Oh well. These few mornings have been a hellish experience for me since I have to revert to waking up before Mr Sun comes out to greet the skies. But I have trouble sleeping since last week. Even though I may go to bed at eleven or twelve, I can only sleep at one...

And I almost missed Redhill MRT station this morning if not for my mum poking me awake.
From two incidents that happened within a span of two weeks, I have thus concluded that my school skirt is prone to behaving like Marilyn Monroe's trademark dress.

Incident #1
Last Friday, as there was choir, I didn't bother to change out of my skirt and went to meet my mum for dinner in it. After eating, while walking back, we were crossing the road to reach my block. Unfortunately, I sort of slipped at the curb while a motorcycle drove past. And, it was pretty embarrassing when my skirt flipped up. Thank goodness I was wearing shorts underneath. It was pretty rude of that motorcyclist to laugh at me while driving past though. =/

Incident #2
This afternoon, I was walking with Pamela to the canteen to look for Sihui. Geraldine didn't see what happened as she was walking with Zoey at the back. Anyway, there was this gush of wind and yes, my skirt flew up again. And the same thing repeated when I was walking home. Oh joy.

I don't really have much to post about. These are some memorable quotes from the two weeks. Most of them are from choir.

"Which part of the face is the sound coming from?" - Ms Ong
"Uhmm, the face?" - Me.
"Where is the sound coming from now, Khummithra?" -Ms Ong
"Huh? Oh, erm, from you?" - Khummi.
"I feel like the third party..." - Me. "Oh, it's okay. You can have an affair with both of us" - Teryne.
"Sing with your eyes close! Close your eyes when I point at you! Close, close!" - Juniper.
"But you said to close our eyes when you point at us! You were not pointing at me" -Teryne.
"Good job Sop1s! You all sing better with your eyes closed. Now, we are going to keep singing Alleluia again and again...till Ms Ong comes in so that she can listen to our beautiful singing" - Juniper.
"Don't laugh! Remember what Ms Ong said? That our voices will go back down to our throat if we laugh like that? We must laugh like this: hohohohoho..." -Juniper, on 'How to laugh properly with a high voice placement'.
"Oh my gosh! What happened to her bloody knees!?" -Teryne, on how bloody Florence's knees were (literally).
"A muffin is the bigger version of a cupcake. Whereas the cupcake is a smaller version of the...cupcake?" - Cake Professor, Yimin, on the difference between a cupcake and a muffin.
"My chair is missing" -Deborah.
"I want to sing" - Misheard version of the previous quote.
"This guy has ABS." - Yimin, on her Korean guy star.

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.