Oh bugger
Saturday, January 15, 2011 @ 10:23 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
It feels uncomfortable knowing your zodiac sign may change. I never really believed in astrology seriously but having grown up knowing that I'm a Scorpio and then suddenly someone tells me that I may or may not be a Libra, it's just...weird. Not to mention that Scorpio and Libra have really different personalities and everyone generally agrees that I definitely fit Scorpio. Well, talking about personality types, at least my blood-type is still the same.
Aside from that, I'm more troubled about the posting results. I really think that JAE can be considered a health hazard. For the whole week, I've been losing sleep, gorging on food, having stomachaches, all because of my anxiousness, fear, nervousness, and all sorts of conflicting feelings. I was like a pendulum, oscillating between my choices and emotions. There's nothing much I can do now except to wait. I'm not confident of my choices but as long as I get into one of my top three choices, I think I can accept it. I now swing between anticipation and apprehension. It's a horribly confused feeling.
Side note: I've posted up a short story that I wrote a long time ago on deceptivemonologue.
Side note: I've posted up a short story that I wrote a long time ago on deceptivemonologue.
Labels: School Days