celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Drifting
Monday, December 18, 2006 @ 3:55 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
It's the common question now, "which school do you want to get into?"
I know they mean well, but, I really don't know how to answer anymore. Sometimes, I hope to get into the same school as my friends and into a school that's nearby. Sometimes I hope to get into the school I like and has a good reputation but is 1 hour 15 min from my house. It fills me with confusion. My mum thinks that everyone will have a goal in their lives. Guess mine hasn't appeared. Once, I was ambitious, knowing what I want, what I'm waiting for. It's surprising how everything can stop, and disappear within reach. It seems that all your dreams can just fade away, all so fragile.
The world strives to be perfect but that's impossible. Trying so hard to be perfect is already an imperfection in itself.




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.