New Obsession
Sunday, December 03, 2006 @ 9:47 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Watched Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle this afternoon. Syaoran, Sakura, Fye and Kurogane with Mokona left for another world to look for another fragment of Sakura's lost memories - another of her feather, those that she had lost. It was quite pitiful...she woke up but forgot who Syaoran was. My favourite character has to be Fye though. I like the way they drew him. Mokona is so cute! That fluffy ball of white! Why doesn't anyone watch Tsubasa? It's a Japanese anime. Wait, I like all Japanese anime anyway and this is no exception. Hmmm, think you all will be hearing Jap songs soon...coz i juz found some tsubasa songs, lol. I've already changed my song from English to Korean so maybe, just maybe, there will be Japanese...
I just can't stop gushing about tsubasa - well, I don't have any other things to type about anyway. It was surprising that Sakura's feather was hidden in one of the boys' [ uh, forgot his name... ] kudan. i like Syaoran's fire Kudan. I guess no one knows what on earth am i talking about. The show's on channel U and is at 4.30pm every Sunday. Hey, this jap song sound nice...listening to some tsubasa chronicle songs now.
Anime is a fantasy world where all rules are changeable in the artist's drawing
I just can't stop gushing about tsubasa - well, I don't have any other things to type about anyway. It was surprising that Sakura's feather was hidden in one of the boys' [ uh, forgot his name... ] kudan. i like Syaoran's fire Kudan. I guess no one knows what on earth am i talking about. The show's on channel U and is at 4.30pm every Sunday. Hey, this jap song sound nice...listening to some tsubasa chronicle songs now.
Anime is a fantasy world where all rules are changeable in the artist's drawing