celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
numbness
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 @ 4:54 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My mum always say that I'm unfeeling and am not a human coz i don't show any emotions..lol. Whereas my mum's friend, a very shrewd and perceptive woman, said that I do have emotions [ thanks for my rescue ] though I hide all of it. How cold do I seem? lol, I'm a very emotional person though I must admit what everyone sees on my face may not be what I'm feeling. How's that for sentimental and emotional? It is true that I don't feel anything at times, except numbness. I've learnt to hide behind false emotions so as to protect myself from others, which may seem very weird, right? I've been hurt so many times that I realised that it would be difficult for me to really fit in anywhere, more like i would be treated like an outcast. Reading what i've just typed, all of them sound like those psychological gibberish. whatever it is. It has been raining the whole day...
What that is true for now may not always be.




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.