Yesterday
Saturday, December 23, 2006 @ 11:23 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Went to my new school yesterday. Crescent girls' was quite nice. It was a 15 min walk from the mrt station to the school and 45 min commute from Tampines to Redhill. Altogether, my mum spent $372.40 on my books and some school supplies excluding my uniform. Now there's a problem: how do i tie the tie. -.- honestly, I don't know how to tie the tie and my mum doesn't too. diaos...
the uniform was a pale yellow blouse and a dull blue skirt. I had to walk up quite a steep slope to the entrance. Everywhere there are slopes... There will be mass run every Tuesdays and Thursdays-at least that's what my co-form teacher said. I have two from teachers by the way, one male, one female. Only two classes had one form teacher only. There are eight classes : 1C1. 1C2, 1C3, 1G1, 1G2,1G3 , 1S1 and 1S2. Notice they are named in the initials of the school name and school values. Courtesy, Generosity, and Sincerity.
I'm in 1C1, same class as Jolene. 1S1 and 1S2 are the ones taking higher mother tongue and that's how we are seperated. I didnt see any Malays or Indians in my class so I think G section are those that take up tamil or malayu. Not sure though. Now, the only problem is the tie!
the uniform was a pale yellow blouse and a dull blue skirt. I had to walk up quite a steep slope to the entrance. Everywhere there are slopes... There will be mass run every Tuesdays and Thursdays-at least that's what my co-form teacher said. I have two from teachers by the way, one male, one female. Only two classes had one form teacher only. There are eight classes : 1C1. 1C2, 1C3, 1G1, 1G2,1G3 , 1S1 and 1S2. Notice they are named in the initials of the school name and school values. Courtesy, Generosity, and Sincerity.
I'm in 1C1, same class as Jolene. 1S1 and 1S2 are the ones taking higher mother tongue and that's how we are seperated. I didnt see any Malays or Indians in my class so I think G section are those that take up tamil or malayu. Not sure though. Now, the only problem is the tie!