celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
hate numbers
Sunday, February 25, 2007 @ 8:28 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I'm sick of numbers! Did maths for almost the whole day and chinese, plus science. Since last December, my momentum has slowed. Need to practise more.
I love Hana Kimi!! I like Wu Zun...Well, I suppose Jiro is also quite nice-looking..
Plus Ella's acting skills are so cute, which makes the whole show damn funny! I still like Wu Zun the most though. Sighs! tomorrow there's maths common test and the following day would be science. Sounds dreary doesn't it? It definitely is. My cousin told me today when we were chatting on msn that failing your common tests is alright, since they are so common. Well, he's that "happy-go-lucky".
You know, come to think of it, it has been so long since I've last painted...maybe I will do that next week- IF I have the time.
Think I'm mad...




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.