celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Locked Out
Sunday, February 11, 2007 @ 11:48 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Yesterday, my mum and I locked ourselves out of our own house AGAIN. Even the locksmith can remember us coz this is like, the third time. He always give us a lecture, saying that we must be more careful and remember our keys. Not wanting to waste another $50 and getting another lecture, my mum asked me to make a sign saying "house keys'" and pasted it on the door. That way, at least we will be reminded. if we can't see the sign, then we must get our eyes checked.
Sighs, I'm missing my classmates from 6/9. Unfortunately, I can't see all of them next week. Coz most are going on Thursday. Sometimes, it's like a part of me gone. lols, I'm really gonna miss everyone...Even if we ever meet up someday, it will not be the same. It's quite weird being a junior after being a senior last year.. I even miss the boys - but not ren jie of course.
I'm a sentimental person I guess. Too emotional.




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.