Nostalgia
Monday, February 05, 2007 @ 5:41 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Sighs, suddenly, i miss shps.
I dunno if I can go back on the 15th or the 16th or not...coz I may have cca on 15th and swimming lesson [damn swimming ] on the 16th. Gah, I really really hope that I don't have to go for either one...then I don't need to stay back till so late!!! I miss being in 6/9...
In primary school, there wasn't half as much tests as there is now...
anyways, I gtg...
I dunno if I can go back on the 15th or the 16th or not...coz I may have cca on 15th and swimming lesson [damn swimming ] on the 16th. Gah, I really really hope that I don't have to go for either one...then I don't need to stay back till so late!!! I miss being in 6/9...
In primary school, there wasn't half as much tests as there is now...
anyways, I gtg...