The beginnings of Flu
Friday, March 02, 2007 @ 6:04 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I'm down with flu...sighs
Tomorrow there will be choir exchange programme and we have to go to RVH. I don't feel like going.. The weather's so cold.
There's finally mass run today! So happy! It's like so fun running, in fact, I don't mind running everyday =] Jolene and mandy called me mad when I told them that. I ran with Yimin, as usual. Thats coz her speed and pace is almost the same as mine though sometimes she will give up halfway and stop. Lol, that reminds me of Mr samat's pe lesson. We needed to run two rounds around the canal and it was really enjoyable. Jo and mandy were the last few though. Thank goodness I was the front few. I like running! well, although my stamina is only average...hehe that means I like to sprint for short distances only...if you want me to run long distances, I will jog slowly. I almost fell asleep during comm. arts today. the lesson was more than 1h and it was quite dreary...zz
I think I put on weight again, hahas, I was never slim in the first place...though I'm average weight...-.-
Not sure if my angels gotten their letter from me or not...
Tomorrow there will be choir exchange programme and we have to go to RVH. I don't feel like going.. The weather's so cold.
There's finally mass run today! So happy! It's like so fun running, in fact, I don't mind running everyday =] Jolene and mandy called me mad when I told them that. I ran with Yimin, as usual. Thats coz her speed and pace is almost the same as mine though sometimes she will give up halfway and stop. Lol, that reminds me of Mr samat's pe lesson. We needed to run two rounds around the canal and it was really enjoyable. Jo and mandy were the last few though. Thank goodness I was the front few. I like running! well, although my stamina is only average...hehe that means I like to sprint for short distances only...if you want me to run long distances, I will jog slowly. I almost fell asleep during comm. arts today. the lesson was more than 1h and it was quite dreary...zz
I think I put on weight again, hahas, I was never slim in the first place...though I'm average weight...-.-
Not sure if my angels gotten their letter from me or not...