The effect of slipping
Saturday, March 24, 2007 @ 9:58 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
There IS softball in my school. In fact, quite a few of my classmates joined that CCA [ i think]
hahas, the other picture that's nicer but heck ah well...how lazy of me ^^
I think I sprained my toe if that's possible. That's coz it feels like I just twisted my poor left toe... The cuts are still as red. Went with my mum to her office today-I wanted to follow her. My mum's so good!! She rented comics for me this afternoon!! 16 in one series, " 磨法老师". It's not as good as Genbu Kaiden though.
We stayed in the boring office from early afternoon till seven in the evening. And coz I kept gushing about this bear I saw the other day[the one I mentioned that cost $5.90] she actually bought it for me!! PLUS the female bear!!! So I've got a pair of really cute bears!!!!!!! I'm in love with them...ah, the cuteness... haha, I'm getting too excited. =.=
hahas, the other picture that's nicer but