Engrossed
Monday, March 12, 2007 @ 11:25 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I've just read finish the fifth volume of Genbu-Kaiden.
It's romance but it's also quite funny and the story's about travelling in another world inside a book [or legend] finding seven warriors. Takiko aka the Priestess, has to find the other seven warriors : Uruki[he's my fav] , Tomite, Hatsui, Naname, Hikitsu, Inami and Urumiya. Think there are more than seven actually...
Takiko and Uruki[or Rimudo] are so cute! Well, more of funny actually, lols. Anyway, I just rented the first five volumes yesterday. Yuu Watase's drawings are as good as ever. Like how she drew Shigi...=] but I think Uruki and Tomite[Chamuka] are nicer looking still-hehe. Takiko is also very pretty! What attracted me to this manga was the cover illustrations. Uruki and Takiko make a good match! =]
It's romance but it's also quite funny and the story's about travelling in another world inside a book [or legend] finding seven warriors. Takiko aka the Priestess, has to find the other seven warriors : Uruki[he's my fav] , Tomite, Hatsui, Naname, Hikitsu, Inami and Urumiya. Think there are more than seven actually...
Takiko and Uruki[or Rimudo] are so cute! Well, more of funny actually, lols. Anyway, I just rented the first five volumes yesterday. Yuu Watase's drawings are as good as ever. Like how she drew Shigi...=] but I think Uruki and Tomite[Chamuka] are nicer looking still-hehe. Takiko is also very pretty! What attracted me to this manga was the cover illustrations. Uruki and Takiko make a good match! =]