In A Pensive Mood
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 10:19 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I know I'd just posted something yesterday...but just felt like blogging.
My chinese teacher told us at the beginning of this year that we must stand in front of the class. We can talk about anything we like but it must be in chinese. Lots of people are gonna talk about their families. Still don't know what should I talk about. Sighs...this is a dilema. Anyways, not going to bore you all about this.
Yesterday my mum bought me two cds-a collection of piano pieces. It was what I'd wanted! It's so nice. I know it may seem weird that I like this kind of music when I listen to rock usually but still...That depends on my mood. Listened to it till night yesterday.
Everything depends on my moods I guess. When I was a child, I had such extreme mood-swings that I was a nightmare. My mood affects everything I do or say. That is dangerous I guess. Lols, would not continue lest people think that I'm a bipolar!
Sighs...Need to go to school later.....I want to stay at home to listen to my music...
Too bad can't find the same pieces I have that can put on my blog. Though I don't know if you all like piano pieces...
My chinese teacher told us at the beginning of this year that we must stand in front of the class. We can talk about anything we like but it must be in chinese. Lots of people are gonna talk about their families. Still don't know what should I talk about. Sighs...this is a dilema. Anyways, not going to bore you all about this.
Yesterday my mum bought me two cds-a collection of piano pieces. It was what I'd wanted! It's so nice. I know it may seem weird that I like this kind of music when I listen to rock usually but still...That depends on my mood. Listened to it till night yesterday.
Everything depends on my moods I guess. When I was a child, I had such extreme mood-swings that I was a nightmare. My mood affects everything I do or say. That is dangerous I guess. Lols, would not continue lest people think that I'm a bipolar!
Sighs...Need to go to school later.....I want to stay at home to listen to my music...
Too bad can't find the same pieces I have that can put on my blog. Though I don't know if you all like piano pieces...
| You Are Lightning |
People will stop and watch you when you appear Even though you're capable of random violence You are best known for: your power Your dominant state: performing |