nothing much
Thursday, March 15, 2007 @ 7:27 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I will have to go for choir later.
The last practice I couldn't sing at all...well, I will have to later. Nothing much to post about actually. Just that I changed the blogskin yesterday though I may change it back some time later.
Who has read the manga Genbu Kaiden? It's really nice, hope they will turn it into an anime in the future, lol. I've done majority of my homework already. There's the chinese newspaper cutting, chinese composition and the english toolkit book exercise though. Plus I still haven't revised for my D & T common test or CME quiz...-.-
The last practice I couldn't sing at all...well, I will have to later. Nothing much to post about actually. Just that I changed the blogskin yesterday though I may change it back some time later.
Who has read the manga Genbu Kaiden? It's really nice, hope they will turn it into an anime in the future, lol. I've done majority of my homework already. There's the chinese newspaper cutting, chinese composition and the english toolkit book exercise though. Plus I still haven't revised for my D & T common test or CME quiz...-.-