celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
The road to Recovery
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 @ 7:49 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Hehs, what a nice name to describe such a boring process that is always painfully slow...
I miss mass runs!!! I have a MC for the whole week though...sighs. Cant even go for PE...gah, it's gonna kill me. Didn't go for choir on monday coz I was really really sick to the extent that I couldn't sing all the high notes...so I decided not to go in the end. Need to go tomorrow though-and give my MC to Airika. She's a nice SL...
I'm getting busier and will blog less often-but I will still msn as often! Next week will be hectic. Still haven't decided if should go to Jia yi's party or not. I have some incompleted work and I still need to do my assessments AND I wanna run during the weekends so that I can feel at ease[not running is really frustrating at times].
I recieved a reply frm one of my angels - finally. Got my name tag today - finally. Have a post today - finally. Hahas. gtg bb




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.