celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
The Confusion
Saturday, April 14, 2007 @ 6:59 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Yesterday, I just got a 'wife' and a 'girlfriend'. Oops, that sounds so wrong!!!
Hahas, Tessa [Ying] came up with this idea of a class family tree. In it you can be a male or female, or both-like Deborah, my 'girlfriend' and someone else's 'boyfriend'. Xin Yi's my 'wife' and we are already threatening each other with divorce! HAHA. Of course we're not lesbians or anything but it seems fun to construct a class tree. Actually, I didn't have a girlfriend but I learnt from my mum. My 'mum' is Verity btw. She is cheating on poor Jaclyn! Jac, must snatch her back from Andro!! Hehe. After that Tessa asked me if I want to like have a 'girlfriend' and so I chose Deborah. Right after she 'broke-up' with Cassie who was her 'ex-boyfriend'. LOL. Si hui, Anna, and Evangeline are my darling daughters. Suet Yi and Tess are my grandparents. Haha.
Oh yeah, who went to the CrezAwards yesterday? Due to Xin Yi's late arrival [she's always late] , we had to sit at the back coz it was a first come first serve basis. Our Si Hui actually wanted to save seats for us but couldnt but she was in the same row as me. Anyway, while Xin Yi and I were argueing over who will get the 'custody' of the 'children' if there was a 'divorce', this really tall guy sat right in front of her.
I laughed at Xin Yi's expression. It was really funny but not after this guy - I will call him Tall, leaned to his left [it was an empty seat in front of me] and blocked my vision too. Then the vocal solo category came on and Tall was swaying with the music. That was about the time when Xin yi and I started quarelling about which side he should lean to. Coz if he leans to the left, I cant see a single thing on stage but for Xin Yi it's vice versa. Then after that there was this empty seat on the other side and this girl asked him if he wants to sit there. I guess Xin Yi and me were like too enthu for him to move. We chanted under our breaths, "Move, Move,Move..."
I think he heard us...he turned around and we just shut up and look innocent. Alas...He turned and told the girl he will stay there if it's okay. -.-
For the whole thing I was staring at his back-I can describe his shirt if you want. Sighs, but overall, it was good. Esp when they sang the school song. All of the seniors stood up and sang along. ^^

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.