Glory
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 @ 8:13 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Congratulations to CGSSB!!! For getting Gold for SYF!!! Good job guys! Everyone's like really happy that the Band got Gold once again =]
Hope that Dance and choir can get gold too...with honors. Ate a bar of chocolate just now. Love dark chocolate! Tmr will need to run with choir again. Yay. I don't like doing vocals though. I really don't fit in in choir i guess. Hahas. Anyways, really gtg. Sorry that this post is so short but all I 'd only wanted to congratulate the band only hahas.
Hope that Dance and choir can get gold too...with honors. Ate a bar of chocolate just now. Love dark chocolate! Tmr will need to run with choir again. Yay. I don't like doing vocals though. I really don't fit in in choir i guess. Hahas. Anyways, really gtg. Sorry that this post is so short but all I 'd only wanted to congratulate the band only hahas.