Good Friday
Friday, April 06, 2007 @ 4:26 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Just changed the blogskin again...
Since there's no school today, I took the opportunity to finish up my homework in the morning [ I'm so δΉ–] hahas. Haven't studied for Chinese though. Shit. Gonna fail for my test...
Still struggling with algebra...sometimes I understand it and get everything right but at times, I just mess it up. Can foresee that I'm gonna fail Math...Mr Goh was so helpful in being demoralizing-telling us that mid year would be much much more tougher than what we are doing now. Anyways, gonna have my 2.4km soon. not even sure if I can pass...can I even survive it? hahas.
Went for my make-up run yesterday. Wouldn't it be fantastic to have mass run everyday? I would love it! Hahas, ppl are gonna kill me for saying this ^^ Maybe gonna cut my hair soon...but I've been pushing it back...maybe in June. Si Hui threatened to kill me if she sees me in short cropped hair. Hehes, doesn't she know that makes me even more determined to cut it? I'm still contemplating anyways... some of the girls have really short hair yet look so cool. Don't think that will suit me though, haiz.
Found Amelia's blog yesterday-Was quite easy. Ain't I resourceful? =))
Haven't been to ppl's blogs for a long time-been busy... will begin tagging everyone's tagboard soon, hahas!
Since there's no school today, I took the opportunity to finish up my homework in the morning [ I'm so δΉ–] hahas. Haven't studied for Chinese though. Shit. Gonna fail for my test...
Still struggling with algebra...sometimes I understand it and get everything right but at times, I just mess it up. Can foresee that I'm gonna fail Math...Mr Goh was so helpful in being demoralizing-telling us that mid year would be much much more tougher than what we are doing now. Anyways, gonna have my 2.4km soon. not even sure if I can pass...can I even survive it? hahas.
Went for my make-up run yesterday. Wouldn't it be fantastic to have mass run everyday? I would love it! Hahas, ppl are gonna kill me for saying this ^^ Maybe gonna cut my hair soon...but I've been pushing it back...maybe in June. Si Hui threatened to kill me if she sees me in short cropped hair. Hehes, doesn't she know that makes me even more determined to cut it? I'm still contemplating anyways... some of the girls have really short hair yet look so cool. Don't think that will suit me though, haiz.
Found Amelia's blog yesterday-Was quite easy. Ain't I resourceful? =))
Haven't been to ppl's blogs for a long time-been busy... will begin tagging everyone's tagboard soon, hahas!