celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
LALALA
Sunday, April 08, 2007 @ 11:39 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light


I was faced with an earthquake this morning that turned out to be my dear mum. Was having sweet dreams and the next thing I know, reality came unwelcomed. Gah~ Just rushed through my assessments today in order to have some free time.

On Wednesday, I forgot to blog bout this [look below]
Hahas, Si Hui, Jimin and me did this on Wednesday while Mr Tony was giving us the talk on Growing to be Successful teenagers. There is another page =] It consist of us writing our house names repeatedly over each other [trying to outbeat one another] to fill the two entire pages. Total time taken: one hour [i think] hahas...Jimin had a hard time writing Pankhurst as it was the longest name. Si Hui! You had it easy lah! Write Fry so many times!! I wrote Keller ^^ Look carefully and you can actually see "Pankhurst" - Jimin worte real big I guess, hehe. Anyway, Mr Samat already taught us how to be successful in life...TUCK IN YOUR SHIRT!!! Hahas...I do tuck in my blouse, so does that count? =]
Maybe, we should do another "siao thing" as Si hui calls it [the thing up there...] but write much BIGGER. coz cant see anything...





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.