My Hair
Friday, April 20, 2007 @ 9:27 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I'd just cut my hair today. The woman suggested to re bond [is that the correct spelling?] anyway, to put it in simple terms, to straighten my hair. Hahas. To make it easier to cut my hair, as my hair is very thick, she iron my hair first. This isn't the first time but she called a young guy to do the other side also so as to save time. My scalp hurts as the guy was so impatient and just yank the clasper-thingy down. Lucky he wasn't the one who layered my hair if not I would have died in pain. Anyway, my hair isn't as short as I want it to be =(
I want it SHORT.
The lady said that as my hair is frizzy, it would be quite difficult to handle if it's too short. Sobs. So now my hair is not really short. It's only slightly below my shoulders. Sobs again. Hahas, at least the lady did quite a good job =]
Was in a good mood today. Liked today's mass run. After those in canoeing [they lead the whole school!], I was so-called first when I went back. At least I beat Jac finally. Poor Pam and Si Hui though. I told them I will run slower today for their benefit. They said my slow is their fast though. I have a goal: to beat a certain Sec4 girl. Don't ask me for her name, I don't even know her!!! But she runs really well. And I like her hair!!! She has extremely short hair. Hahas. I gotta go soon. Bye.
I want it SHORT.
The lady said that as my hair is frizzy, it would be quite difficult to handle if it's too short. Sobs. So now my hair is not really short. It's only slightly below my shoulders. Sobs again. Hahas, at least the lady did quite a good job =]
Was in a good mood today. Liked today's mass run. After those in canoeing [they lead the whole school!], I was so-called first when I went back. At least I beat Jac finally. Poor Pam and Si Hui though. I told them I will run slower today for their benefit. They said my slow is their fast though. I have a goal: to beat a certain Sec4 girl. Don't ask me for her name, I don't even know her!!! But she runs really well. And I like her hair!!! She has extremely short hair. Hahas. I gotta go soon. Bye.
Labels: School Days