My story
Monday, April 16, 2007 @ 6:11 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Hey, everyone! go to Si Hui's blog to see my dear story!!! It's really nice you know!!! Another thing, it's copyrighted okay! Hahas. Si Hui complains that I'm a sadist. So rude! I'm her dad you know! Verity is the most unfaithful person in class! She is my mum but is also dating my brother-in-law. EEKS. Lol.
I feel like crap today. Anyway, I had my Literature test plus Maths test. Mr Samat also wanted us to run 2.4km again. Oh boy. Actually he wanted us to be faster than 14min but seeing how unfit we are, he said minimum 15min. If not, do again and again till we can get 15min. My timing did improve but not much. Sobs...I was so slow and got only 16.22. Sobs, sniffs. I enjoyed the run though. Yay, tomorrow there's mass run. If only for napfa is only the distance of mass run...I will get A then! Mass runs are quite short.
During recess, I almost dropped my bowl of fishball noodle. Jimin asked me to buy for her too so I was carrying two bowls of hot steaming fishball noodles when the sec4 started shouting their "Happy Birthday" song so loudly. Almost dropped the bowls due to shock. Seriously, while I was queueing, they sang once already. I didn't expect them to sing another time and jumped when they started yet again! I was the slowest to eat finish my noodles-as usual. I don't understand how others eat so fast!!! Honestly, I wanna learn the art of eating fast, can someone teach me? Anyways, while I was hurrying to eat my noodles [the auntie too generous, gave me so much!!] , Si Hui and Deb started deliberately giving me a shock or making me laugh. There's another talent I 've yet to acquire, that is laughing while your mouth is full of nice yellow noodles. And, I choked. How predictable. After recovering, Deb gave me a shock and I choked yet again-this time on my nice fishball. I must have looked like a twit who's gobbling up food like a madwoman.
Stayed back just now to do the art ZoCard project with Andro and Si Hui. During visual arts we were like fooling about. The deadline's tomorrow. So we were rushing it at last minute just now. After a while Jac joined us coz she has got nothing better to do. By the way, the puff I bought from cheers for lunch was damn good! prefer the chicken pie though. Hahas.
Ps: rmb to go to Si Hui's blog to read my story!!! It's really nice!
I feel like crap today. Anyway, I had my Literature test plus Maths test. Mr Samat also wanted us to run 2.4km again. Oh boy. Actually he wanted us to be faster than 14min but seeing how unfit we are, he said minimum 15min. If not, do again and again till we can get 15min. My timing did improve but not much. Sobs...I was so slow and got only 16.22. Sobs, sniffs. I enjoyed the run though. Yay, tomorrow there's mass run. If only for napfa is only the distance of mass run...I will get A then! Mass runs are quite short.
During recess, I almost dropped my bowl of fishball noodle. Jimin asked me to buy for her too so I was carrying two bowls of hot steaming fishball noodles when the sec4 started shouting their "Happy Birthday" song so loudly. Almost dropped the bowls due to shock. Seriously, while I was queueing, they sang once already. I didn't expect them to sing another time and jumped when they started yet again! I was the slowest to eat finish my noodles-as usual. I don't understand how others eat so fast!!! Honestly, I wanna learn the art of eating fast, can someone teach me? Anyways, while I was hurrying to eat my noodles [the auntie too generous, gave me so much!!] , Si Hui and Deb started deliberately giving me a shock or making me laugh. There's another talent I 've yet to acquire, that is laughing while your mouth is full of nice yellow noodles. And, I choked. How predictable. After recovering, Deb gave me a shock and I choked yet again-this time on my nice fishball. I must have looked like a twit who's gobbling up food like a madwoman.
Stayed back just now to do the art ZoCard project with Andro and Si Hui. During visual arts we were like fooling about. The deadline's tomorrow. So we were rushing it at last minute just now. After a while Jac joined us coz she has got nothing better to do. By the way, the puff I bought from cheers for lunch was damn good! prefer the chicken pie though. Hahas.
Ps: rmb to go to Si Hui's blog to read my story!!! It's really nice!
Labels: School Days