celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
MYE Looms...
Friday, April 27, 2007 @ 3:53 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Today's EL exam wasn't as tough as I had expected. Hope wouldn't get any low marks...Hoping.
Fell asleep after Paper 1. I chose question 2. A family outing. It seemed the easiest. Pam chose question 5. An ideal school. Sounds tough. Anyway, fell asleep after the letter and essay writing. Ms Tan tapped on my desk afterwards to warn me that there's 10min more till the end. At first, I though I was dreaming about the knocks. Till the knocks became more insistent that I jerked up, finally realising that it wasn't my dream. Lol!
During recess, it was really crowded, Sec1s-4s were there. So packed. Pearlyn helped me buy roti prata [well I lent her money] and everyone was searching for their friends that they had lost to the crowd. Saw Jessie [my angel] and Amelia. I almost choked, well, I freaked out, to put it in simple terms, when I found out Pearlyn is my aunt. And I didn't even know that!!! Just yesterday, I found that I actually have GRANDCHILDREN!!! Can you believe ?! Even XinYi doesn'y know! They are Klare and Clare btw. Anyway, it was really messy. Both the canteen and the class tree. Oh yeah, Tessa Ying is my great-grandpa and Suet Yi is my great-grandma! And Tessa Sim is my grandma!!! Can't believe I didn't know...hahas.
After Paper 2, Pam and I went to Tampines Mall's Burger King. Since there were no vacant seats, we just ordered takeaways and sat at the seats in the basement [near the aquarium] to eat. Yum. Hahas!
Oh yeah, CONGRATS TO DANCE!!! For getting Gold with Honours!!! Yay! Hahas =]]

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.