celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
New Tagboard
Sunday, April 22, 2007 @ 3:55 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
As you can see, I've changed the tagboard. I lost the password to my previous account-or rather, I forgot what the freakin password was so I created another account to change the colour. Sounds quite ridiculous but, oh well. Anyway, I'm coping well with my new hairstyle. Just that it's quite messy. With my natural curls and all. =(
Everyone's studying for mid-year already. Hope that I still can continue to blog. Though it seems quite unlikely.
I'm not gonna waste my precious minutes using this computer to search for something to post about so yeah, cheerios.




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.