Spamming-obsession
Monday, April 09, 2007 @ 5:39 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Lim Yimin, beware coz I'm gonna spam your tagboard too!!! Hahas, poor Si Hui, also her target =]
At least when i spam I don't put such demoralizing words. Btw, yimin, u suck too-hahas, jkjk. Anw, during PE we ran 2.4km. Surprised I'm still alive? I'm surprised too. Had muscle cramp while running...My left calf muscles tensed up suddenly and it was so painful! I fell down aft that, don't think anyone noticed though. I had to gripped the canal's side railings [however you call it] and support myself to ease the [excruciating] pain. Gosh, the way I put it makes it sound so serious! But it really hurts, even after that, though it eased enough for me to walk. Best part was that even though I had the muscle cramp, i still continued running. At a snail's pace of course. Hehe, I'm so noble...just like my name^^ jkjk. Noble beauty =]
Yay, there's mass run tmr! Looking forward to the next PE lesson also. Btw, my timing sucks, really. It's 16.57. Can you believe it? It's so slow!!! Sobs...
Anyway, Mr Samat thinks that our timing not good enough, so next week still need to run 2.4km. Must aim for an A - though it's quite impossible for me. Sighs.
Looking forward to tomorrow's mass run...=] Mass run rocks!!!
At least when i spam I don't put such demoralizing words. Btw, yimin, u suck too-hahas, jkjk. Anw, during PE we ran 2.4km. Surprised I'm still alive? I'm surprised too. Had muscle cramp while running...My left calf muscles tensed up suddenly and it was so painful! I fell down aft that, don't think anyone noticed though. I had to gripped the canal's side railings [however you call it] and support myself to ease the [excruciating] pain. Gosh, the way I put it makes it sound so serious! But it really hurts, even after that, though it eased enough for me to walk. Best part was that even though I had the muscle cramp, i still continued running. At a snail's pace of course. Hehe, I'm so noble...just like my name^^ jkjk. Noble beauty =]
Yay, there's mass run tmr! Looking forward to the next PE lesson also. Btw, my timing sucks, really. It's 16.57. Can you believe it? It's so slow!!! Sobs...
Anyway, Mr Samat thinks that our timing not good enough, so next week still need to run 2.4km. Must aim for an A - though it's quite impossible for me. Sighs.
Looking forward to tomorrow's mass run...=] Mass run rocks!!!