Bicycles
Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 2:57 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Last Saturday, I went with Ivan to Pasir Ris again. They planned to go cycling. Mummy stayed behind while others whizzed off on their bikes. She had to as I don't know how to ride two-wheeled. It was really embarrassing, children younger than me already knowing how to ride on two wheels...
While I was learning how to cycle, I almost skidded off the path and went down the slope. If not for the brakes and my mum who pulled the bicycle back [ I don't know how she did it either ], I would have broke some parts of my body and crashed into the red car. Ouch.
While I was learning how to cycle, I almost skidded off the path and went down the slope. If not for the brakes and my mum who pulled the bicycle back [ I don't know how she did it either ], I would have broke some parts of my body and crashed into the red car. Ouch.