Ear Piercing
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 @ 6:12 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Annoucement: Yimin pierced her ears this afternoon!!!
When I was eating my lunch in school, she suddenly asked me to go Far East Plaze with her and Rachel. So we went. On our way there, we talk about who we eye-candy...
Anyway, while the lady was about to use the gun to punch the hole, three of us gripped tight. Well, I gripped the tightest...Freaked me out.
After it was done, Rach seemed normal but found it amusing that Yimin and I were in a daze. For me it was coz I was really freaked out by the piercing and since I have a low threshold for pain, I actually winced and cringed when the holes were made. Yimin was in a shock that she actually did it. Hahas. They were like, not as if you are the one who's piercing...why are you so afraid?
Sighs. After that, we sorta roamed about. We then went into the neoprint shop. After that Rach and Yimin went on a flyer's spree. Hahas.
Oh yeah, i forgot to post this list the other day. It was actually meant for last week but Si Hui [ Yippy ] told me it was amusing...So here it goes:
PS: Text in orange and green is from me. Text in pale turquoise is from Si Hui.
List of unlucky stuff
Got really car sick [ that stupid ride ] Towear? Where?
Neck got mildly sprained while sleeping [I wonder how I did that too] You slept in the wrong position.
Computer crashed! Aww
Exam results coming out soon [absolute innocence's a bliss] I agree.
Can't blog about this at all...=((
Crashed into the toilet door! } this line and the line above rhymes! I knew I had some hidden poetic talent in me! the second line should go first.
" Crashed into the toilet door,
Can't blog about this at all!" [what a fantastic poet!]
Happy Stuff
Got a new phone
Managed at last to contact my friend [ I'd thought he was dead ] He was resurrected!!! GHOST!
Got two new books that I'd really wanted from Kino. [ After my powers of persuasionon my mum ] *Ahem*
Conclusion
Still can't decide...
Lemme help you
"I'm bored and sick and my life's damn unlucky!"
Her words, not mine
©2007 Meijun with help from Si Hui.
When I was eating my lunch in school, she suddenly asked me to go Far East Plaze with her and Rachel. So we went. On our way there, we talk about who we eye-candy...
Anyway, while the lady was about to use the gun to punch the hole, three of us gripped tight. Well, I gripped the tightest...Freaked me out.
After it was done, Rach seemed normal but found it amusing that Yimin and I were in a daze. For me it was coz I was really freaked out by the piercing and since I have a low threshold for pain, I actually winced and cringed when the holes were made. Yimin was in a shock that she actually did it. Hahas. They were like, not as if you are the one who's piercing...why are you so afraid?
Sighs. After that, we sorta roamed about. We then went into the neoprint shop. After that Rach and Yimin went on a flyer's spree. Hahas.
Oh yeah, i forgot to post this list the other day. It was actually meant for last week but Si Hui [ Yippy ] told me it was amusing...So here it goes:
PS: Text in orange and green is from me. Text in pale turquoise is from Si Hui.
List of unlucky stuff
Got really car sick [ that stupid ride ] To
Neck got mildly sprained while sleeping [I wonder how I did that too] You slept in the wrong position.
Computer crashed! Aww
Exam results coming out soon [absolute innocence's a bliss] I agree.
Can't blog about this at all...=((
Crashed into the toilet door! } this line and the line above rhymes! I knew I had some hidden poetic talent in me! the second line should go first.
" Crashed into the toilet door,
Can't blog about this at all!" [what a fantastic poet!]
Happy Stuff
Got a new phone
Managed at last to contact my friend [ I'd thought he was dead ] He was resurrected!!! GHOST!
Got two new books that I'd really wanted from Kino. [ After my powers of persuasionon my mum ] *Ahem*
Conclusion
Still can't decide...
Lemme help you
"I'm bored and sick and my life's damn unlucky!"
Her words, not mine
©2007 Meijun with help from Si Hui.
Labels: School Days