celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
emotional outpourings
Monday, May 21, 2007 @ 5:10 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Quite happy that there's no choir practice today...=] At least it doesn't give me a chance to screw myself and humiliate myself further with my awful rendition of "Sakura Sakura". "Salve Regina" was bad enough. I just can't sing during practices...argh. )=
Well, stayed back today anyway-for CWO. Ended up Ms Ong decided to postpone the whole thing to tomorrow instead since we were not really prepared. Hmm.
I went to Changi Village last Saturday. It really took a great deal of courage for me to take my uncle's car even though I live only in Tampines. Although it was only a little more than 20min there, I was already having a headache when I got out of the car. )= Almost fainted from that - my poor mum got to tolerate me gripping her arm for balance. Hehe. Btw, we went to the hawker centre. Anyway, my dinner was mostly junk food like fried carrot cake dish which I shared with my relatives and an omelette which I shared with Ivan. The rest bought proper stuff like Nasi Lemak which seems to be famous and the spicy fish dish =] After that I bought two pieces of pancake with sesame fillings - one for mummy and one for me ><
All of us then proceeded to walk around Changi Beach with my uncle snapping away with his new [at least I think it is] camera. The view was really beautiful and made great pictures...unfortunately, my phone's memory card was full and couldn't take any more pictures
=/ I was so frustrated. I then promised myself that I will come back - whether by car or bus, to take more pictures in evening when it was gonna rain. I love the feeling when there's a thunderstorm coming. when it's really windy and the skies are dark. There's this electrified feeling in the air. Okay, I know you guys will be wondering if I'm insane. Oh well. Anyways, I like taking pictures in gloomy and dark settings. My mum always said I'm a sadist. Ah well.
It was hilarious today. Yippy was talking about Fall Out Boy and coz I wasnt really concentrating and was actually dozing off, I heard Fall Out Boy as Fishball Boy. That jerked me awake and I blurted, " What kinda weird band would call themselves Fishball Boy???"
Yippy just stared and when she finally saw the light she started laughing and also finally told me what actually happened. _ _ I know Yippy will be blogging about this also.
ah well, not much to post about. Btw, Mandy came up with a great name for Orlando Bloom : Orlan da bloom. HAHAHA. =]

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.