Holidays
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 8:12 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Yesterday, I fell down twice...
My mum wasn't in the least surprised though. She says that I'm so accident-prone that she is used to it already. At least I've not crashed into any doors for this week. I remember last year, while running to catch the bus, I'd actually crashed into a pillar...Was quite embarrassing and yes, I did catch the bus in the end.
Back to what I was saying, yesterday morning, I got up too fast and lost my balance and fell. Don't know why I keep falling I guess...Think I'm too fat-not that it has anything to do with my falling..
Holidays aren't fun if you're given so much trashy homework to do =((
I'm gonna do my maths now...still haven't even looked at chinese or literature. Adieu.
PS: take my friend test : http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/460788
I will keep lying
although it hurts too much.
All for you, my friend.
My mum wasn't in the least surprised though. She says that I'm so accident-prone that she is used to it already. At least I've not crashed into any doors for this week. I remember last year, while running to catch the bus, I'd actually crashed into a pillar...Was quite embarrassing and yes, I did catch the bus in the end.
Back to what I was saying, yesterday morning, I got up too fast and lost my balance and fell. Don't know why I keep falling I guess...Think I'm too fat-not that it has anything to do with my falling..
Holidays aren't fun if you're given so much trashy homework to do =((
I'm gonna do my maths now...still haven't even looked at chinese or literature. Adieu.
PS: take my friend test : http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/460788
I will keep lying
although it hurts too much.
All for you, my friend.