celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
My world's crashing
Friday, May 18, 2007 @ 6:15 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My world's crashing around me. Seriously. I've been really unlucky this week though I haven't let a tear drop from my eyes-I promised myself I will not despair. I failed my Maths. This is the first time I've failed a subject. Never, in my life so far, have I ever failed in any subject. And, I have never gotten as low as 51 [that's for my Chinese]. My mum's really upset with me. And, I screwed up in my CCA. So much for promising. Plus, I crashed into a toilet door and got car sick on the same day last Sunday. Oh great, how perfect. Although I got distinction for Physics, I not all that satisfied with the marks. Really despise myself now. And, my computer crashed, which pisses me off even more. I'm wallowing now. Really. I give up trying to appear happy or alright. Damn, this stinks. Everything isn't working out right anymore. What I'd planned wasn't this and now it has all fallen apart. I hate it when everything's not working out right as I'd thought.
At least I've got people who gave me words of encouragement that helped me so much. I can't thank that person enough ever I guess =] Although it isn't anything fantastic or anything, the words really cheered me up so much. And that really helped me through yesterday when all I wanted was to curl up and cry without anyone around. I was really encouraged and grateful =]
Hahas, this post sounds so dreary. Anyway, my hands are calloused due to the CWO. The wringing of the rag and all. I think C1's the first sec1 class in history to do CWO and attain 6 class demerits. Oh well, at least we are famous for something-or is it infamous? =]
Hmmm, well...actually, I'd a lot to post about but then, I forgot what I'd planned to post now =/
well, today we played Scrabble in the library during Mr M's period. Deb, Si Hui [aka Yippy], Dao Xin, and Cassie plus me were laughing like crazy while we were playing. Hahas, everyone cheated coz we had no patience to play it by the rules. Can't believe that in the first round, I got 5 "T" tiles in one go! And, and, and, After that Yippy got some tiles and could form the word "ASS" but then Deb needed the "S" tile to form the word she wanted. Not thinking about it, I'd just said that Yippy took all the "S" es already. Of course, if you think about it in a perverse way, it's like Yippy took the asses away. We guffawed. Hahas. Then Yippy said something about "S"s but I was laughing too much to be concentrating. Deb also had difficulties as she wanted to form the word "plog" but there's no such word. She refused to believe that and even checked the dictionary. She looked really frustrated when she realised there were "plod", "plot", and "plop". All of us laughed at her expression and the way she spoke when she said, "There is "plod","plot", and "plop" but no "plog"!!!" hahas. I think our group was the noisiest. I love you Deb, for helping me during Scrabbles! =] hahas. Oh yeah, today every single of my 'eclipse' mints was finished with help of Yimin [the great]. She took 5 herself and took the liberty of literally passing it around the class personally to hand it out. Btw, one tin=50 mints. 0.0 Hahas.
Well, this post is getting too long now. Ciao.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.