celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
A Normal day
Sunday, May 06, 2007 @ 8:09 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Studied today...And the subject in question is chinese. In which I'm still struggling. Really hope the paper will not be too tough. Or else, I will die a horrible death. I think I have insurance...Yeah, I'm sure I have...oh well.
I like the song "Lithium", it's really great. Although lithium is a drug for bipolars to stabilize their condition, it's quite a nice name for a song ain't it? Hahas. I'm quite sadistic I guess =]
I'm falling ill, I think. My mum thinks it's gastric flu. Going to see doctor tomorrow. Oh well. Just hope I can pull through the exam without any problems. Get well soon, meijun.




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.