celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
My 100th Post
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 @ 9:43 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Hehs, today was the choir half-camp aka bonding session cum farewell party for the Sec4s.
While gathering, Anna, Evangeline and Zi Yu and I were trying to do the "BRRR" thing. HAHA. To think it started by Mr Tay for vocals! HAHAHAH =]
We played Wacko then Double Wacko during the first hour. Then we proceeded on to the "Treasure Hunt". It was really fun. =]
I was in Melissa's group, with Xin Mu, Evangeline and Jorina. Too bad I wasn't in the same group as Juniper ...Hahas, my group was not bad too anyway. Anyway, as Germaine said later, the treasure hunt was INCREDIBLE. It was the toughest treasure hunt I've ever taken part in actually. I still can't understand the first clue...Was really difficult. The second clue was in the first level toilet in G block. The clue was something about "fragrant business starts on the first level, Gigi." Of course, it was quite obvious. But coz we didn't really check, we went there three times before finding the second clue. It was really tiring - and a great amount of exercise. We climbed all the way to the top of the Rotunda and then to the Arts Conservatory then around the cateen and many other places...It was a race actually. As the last two groups needed to do a forfeit. In the end, thanks to running all the way, we were tied with some other group for the sixth position =] Airika's group came last and Juniper's was the first. ^^
Airika and her group did the "Chicken Dance" lol. Then after that, with everyone chewing the gummy [ lol, I don't think it is actually allowed to eat in the arts con. but heck. ] , Melanie and Laura gave out the farewell gifts to the Sec4s. They are gonna step down soon- the last week of June. I like Airika!! I don't really know Marion though...since she only came during the first bonding cum sectionals session and two other practices. but I can say that Marion is really funny. She prides herself on being busty - serious. She said that her best feature would be her chest. -.=
Anyway, I will miss Airika the most =( she's really great. She's such a nice SL!!! Wonder who will be in the new comm...Darn, this post is so long...Shall end here.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.