Thinking
Friday, May 04, 2007 @ 2:34 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
You know, now thinking about it, I'm actually struck by how much I've changed. Wait, I didn't really change...rather, how my life change. I'd never expected to be in a girls' school. Really.
Yet, here am I, enjoying myself, loving my school so much. Actually, My friend and I planned to go to the same secondary school but since my friend's mum wanted my friend to go to some other school, so yeah. It's because of that particular friend that told me about CGS though. Since my friend's sis' friend was from my school also. =] before last year I haven't even heard of CGS [embarrassed]. Ah well. Anyway, I love my school now!! It rocks! Thanks to my dear friend =]
Today's Lit was not too difficult but still, don't really think I will score well. Mr M says that I must put more emotion into my writing and that I should emphasise on my points. Ah well. Can't blame them if people call me unfeeling then XD
I can't believe my mum told Auntie Shirlene right in front of me that although I am an intense person I do not show my emotions and that I will do well as a doctor since I can control my emotions very well. Wow, high praise from my mum! hahas. I can't be a doctor, really. Although I do not scream at the sight of blood or other things those fragile girls always do when they see it, I try not to see blood. Hate the sight of it. Absolutely. My mum got my career choice all wrong. =P Today Zoey [is that the right spelling?] said that I looked so gloomy...I was just being normal actually. Oh my. Do I really look so gloomy? My mum says I look broody and my best friend says I look sad!!! AH~ I'm just being normal! Don't get so intimidated by me! Hahas, sound like a deranged person now -.=
November
Has lots of extraordinary ideas.
Difficult to fathom.
Thinkforward.
Unique. brilliant.
Sharp thinking.
Fine, strong clairvoyance.
make good doctors. [ I really am not too sure about this ]
Dynamic.
Secretive.
Inquisitive.
Know how to dig secrets.
Always thinking.
Less talkative.
amiable.
Brave.
generous.
Patient.
Stubborn.
hardhearted.
Determined.
Never quit.
Hardly become angry unless provoked.
Love to be alone.
Think differently.
Sharp-minded.
Motivate self.
Dont appreciate praises.
Highspirited.
Well-built, tough.
Deep love, emotions.
Romantic.
Uncertain in relationships.
Homely.
Hardworking.
High abilities.
Trustworthy.
Honest. Keep secrets.
Cant control emotions. [ Not so true after all, LOL ]
Unpredictable.
Take The Quiz Now!
Quiz by Yearbook.com
© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.
Yet, here am I, enjoying myself, loving my school so much. Actually, My friend and I planned to go to the same secondary school but since my friend's mum wanted my friend to go to some other school, so yeah. It's because of that particular friend that told me about CGS though. Since my friend's sis' friend was from my school also. =] before last year I haven't even heard of CGS [embarrassed]. Ah well. Anyway, I love my school now!! It rocks! Thanks to my dear friend =]
Today's Lit was not too difficult but still, don't really think I will score well. Mr M says that I must put more emotion into my writing and that I should emphasise on my points. Ah well. Can't blame them if people call me unfeeling then XD
I can't believe my mum told Auntie Shirlene right in front of me that although I am an intense person I do not show my emotions and that I will do well as a doctor since I can control my emotions very well. Wow, high praise from my mum! hahas. I can't be a doctor, really. Although I do not scream at the sight of blood or other things those fragile girls always do when they see it, I try not to see blood. Hate the sight of it. Absolutely. My mum got my career choice all wrong. =P Today Zoey [is that the right spelling?] said that I looked so gloomy...I was just being normal actually. Oh my. Do I really look so gloomy? My mum says I look broody and my best friend says I look sad!!! AH~ I'm just being normal! Don't get so intimidated by me! Hahas, sound like a deranged person now -.=
November
Has lots of extraordinary ideas.
Difficult to fathom.
Thinkforward.
Unique. brilliant.
Sharp thinking.
Fine, strong clairvoyance.
make good doctors. [ I really am not too sure about this ]
Dynamic.
Secretive.
Inquisitive.
Know how to dig secrets.
Always thinking.
Less talkative.
amiable.
Brave.
generous.
Patient.
Stubborn.
hardhearted.
Determined.
Never quit.
Hardly become angry unless provoked.
Love to be alone.
Think differently.
Sharp-minded.
Motivate self.
Dont appreciate praises.
Highspirited.
Well-built, tough.
Deep love, emotions.
Romantic.
Uncertain in relationships.
Homely.
Hardworking.
High abilities.
Trustworthy.
Honest. Keep secrets.
Cant control emotions. [ Not so true after all, LOL ]
Unpredictable.
Take The Quiz Now!
Quiz by Yearbook.com
Labels: School Days
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.