celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Yesterday
Saturday, May 26, 2007 @ 10:38 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
There wasn't any lesson yesterday =] Loved mass run...coz for the past few weeks, I've been slacking in my running and it's like I've got no stamina but yesterday I was fine and could run a teensy bit faster - if not for my shoelace. I stopped twice just to get it done. It was really fun =]
Sat next to Tessa Y. coz that's our sitting position now. Don't mind it as she's a nice person. I wonder which classroom we will be returning to once school reopens. It has been for four months that we use 4S1's classroom. The poor girl's leg hasn't yet recovered.
Anyway, during lessons, most listened to Tessa strumming the guitar. I wanna learn the guitar!!!
After school, Pam, Deb, Yimin and I went to Bugis. We were disappointed and somewhat flustered when we found out the GV there don't screen 'Blades Of Glory'. We then went to take neoprints. We were in a dilema after that though coz we can't decide where to go next. Deb, Pam and I wanted to go Tampines Mall but it's too far for Yimin coz she lives in Bukit Timah. Deb was quite nice also coz she lives in Bishan. Then Si Hui suggested Plaze Singapura but it's too far for the rest of us. So in the end, we actually went all the way back to Tiong to watch 'Blades if Glory' -.= quite weird ain't it. Hahas. The movie was funny but sick. Not much to post about now. Ciao.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.