celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Yet another day
Tuesday, May 01, 2007 @ 5:20 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This is for Deb: I'm really, really, really sorry that I can't go and we have to postpone the whole thing =( But will go after Exams!!!
Sighs, I'm slogging now...Pushing myself to study already. Actually, I haven't bothered for Maths and Chinese. Only Science. I really do want to score for Physics...Love it very much. If I really can't score I will die!!! Plus, at least I must get A1. Hope so. Though if I can't then must get A2. Anyway, studying for Geog later. Chinese and Geog-the worst combination ever possible!!! Plus Lit is just the next day!!! Good grief...How am I gonna tackle them?! I'm panicking now. Argh!!!!! Gotta go now anyway. Oh shit, I'm so dead!!! i haven't studied enough!!!

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.