celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Blood
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 @ 4:21 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Got a real shock this morning. 'Coz I used to have a runny nose problem every morning last time but since the start of this year it already seems to disappear [dont ask me why, I dont understand too] . Suddenly today it came back and I was sniffing like hell... It was uncontrollable - my nose kept running. It even more shocking when my hand was bloody. Don't misunderstand, I don't wipe my mucus with my hand usually, it's just that I was covering my nose while grabbing a tissue.
This is the first time my nose is bleeding for no apparent reason. In fact, in my whole life, this will only be the second time my nose bled. The last time was coz I was in an accident that very nearly broke my nose. Anyway, Jimin told me to run to the ladies, which I did. Was so yucky, the sink was bloody also when I washed up my nose. My mum says I'm too heaty while Yimin said something like the air is too dry for me. It started bleeding again during assembly - was such a coincidence that the topic was bullying. I gave Pamela and Pearlyn a shock though...
Btw, we are shifting classrooms this coming Friday! The only two things I will miss about being on the third level is that the view from the window is at least better than the one on the first level and that it is much cooler up here [ the fans are superb ]. Otherwise, I will be happy to shift back now... Oh my nose seems like it's gonna bleed again!!

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.