My 110th Post
Friday, June 22, 2007 @ 10:30 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Sihui! Don't worry if you appear in the obituaries! Remember that time after we got our results, I said that I will attend your funeral? Yeah, I will bring along my piece of paper about how old Orlando Bloom [Orlan Da Bloom] is!! Btw, this is only a joke! ^^
I'm so happy I don't have fever today!!! That means I don't need the blood test after all!!! Yay! Thank goodness! I have a phobia of blood tests. They should be banned or if not, help to numb the pain somehow!! I'm so happy! Now, left afternoon to tackle...If no fever by then, I wouldn't even need to see the doctor again for this week! Whoopee!
I'm so happy I don't have fever today!!! That means I don't need the blood test after all!!! Yay! Thank goodness! I have a phobia of blood tests. They should be banned or if not, help to numb the pain somehow!! I'm so happy! Now, left afternoon to tackle...If no fever by then, I wouldn't even need to see the doctor again for this week! Whoopee!