celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Stagnant Water
Saturday, June 30, 2007 @ 12:38 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My life now is more like stagnant waters.
The only ongoing stuff is homework, assessments, frustrating projects and countless insecurities. My handwriting these days is so messy! You know, my handwriting was actually really messy during kinder garden school till primary three. It was like, till primary four that it started to look legible. During primary six it started to look cursive as the year before [2005] Mrs Dieu taught us cursive and I was influenced by that I supposed. This year, my handwriting is getting messy and cursive. Such that my mum also says it's really trashy as my writing is sprawled and tilted...sob.
Yesterday's Youth day celebration was quite weird. The last item, four female teachers [ including Ms Vicky!! ] danced to "Buttons". Then midway four other males came in. Mr Goh looked so awkward sitting on the chair being flirtatious, LOL. When Mr Choy went on stage, he was quite poor thing. The rest of the classes cheered for their teachers whereas we remained silent. Lols.
I wonder when we will actually get the class jerseys. Fell asleep during History . Ms Ow and Mr Siow are quite kind - they didn't say anything when either Tessa or me fell asleep during their lessons >< . I wore my uniform yesterday, much to the chagrin of Sihui, Deb and Pam.
On Thursday, it was like, the first time the Level Discipline didn't comment on my skirt. Well, she didn't comment on anyone's skirt XD. But before that, she told me that my skirt is quite short and that the next time, she may give me a demerit if I don't do anything about it: such as lengthening it - which I didn't. Before it was my turn for spotcheck, I kept pulling down my skirt ><>< Maybe for once Sihui is right...Anyway, if I pull it down, it's really below my knees so for now, I'm not gonna do anything ^^.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.