celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
That's how it happened
Thursday, June 21, 2007 @ 3:08 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light

There's supposed to be choir today, I'm mugging through those articles today though. Can't imagine that we have to do twenty of them! Anyway, my fever went down after having sufficient medication. It's a damn relapse...just like last year during June. History repeating itself, lol. I'm on antibiotics again and it tastes FOUL. Which may be why I put off visiting the clinic again - Knew that doctor will give me those disgusting pills yet again. Of course, the fever persisted so my mum dragged me to the clinic yesterday morning.
Gosh, went home with five different medicines, I really surpassed myself this time...the last time I had more than this amount of medication was when I was a toddler! lol, anyway, i only need to take four now...my fever has gone =]
I didn't go for choir in the end. They said it will be in the arts con. today. But Elizabeth told me that when she went there, the Sec4s were having their exam their. Weird.
The songs I'd added are some of my favourite songs...Sakura Hiyori is from Bleach and the rest are from Tsubasa...only the one by UVERworld is not from any anime - not that I know of...
Yume No Tsubasa is a great song!! By Miyu Irino [Syaoran] and Yui Makino [Sakura].


Your Personality is Very Rare (INTP)
Your personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.

How Rare Is Your Personality?




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.