celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Yesterday
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 @ 9:20 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Choir yesterday was alright. Just that it seemed a teensy bit weird that Airika, Germaine and other Sec4s weren't around already. Well, only Xin Mu came. Anyway, we learnt 'Those Dainty Daffodillies' and brushed up on 'Stand By Me'...Gonna learn 'My Fair Phyllis' today. Beginning next week I think, there will be practices on Wednesdays too - to prepare for Speech Day, whatever that is. Till now, I still don't know what's Speech Day...
Andandand, someone tag please...if not, what's the point of coming to my blog?
Gah~ You know, I've yet to ask Ms Tham why am I in Sop1... Though I don't think I will ever dare to ask her that...
During the auditions for the sections, I freaked out when she said I'm in Sop1...coz I was expecting to be in Altos or Mezzo...though I did really really want to be in Sop. But then again, I sometimes can't sing as high as my section ppl =( they can sing much higher...sob...hahas, wouldn't wallow anymore.
Gosh, gotta do my homework now...shouldn't be blogging at all!! Ciao.

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.