celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Today
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 @ 9:34 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Been feeling quite pressurized lately. What with preparations for Speech Day, assessments, projects and other commitments. It seems that there's really no time for everything. Besides hockey, I think we were the only other CCA that had rehearsal today. It's truly difficult to commit the whole Las Amarillas into memory as the words are complicated. When Ms Tham said that our year-end concert will be combined with St. Andrew's boys, most of the girls' eyes lit up - according to Ms Tham, lol. Anyway, that will still be in a few months, better concentrate on Speech Day. Our perfomance time must be the shortest...five minutes, including intro, going up and down the stage. It's gonna be difficult singing in the auditorium as it's not built for singing. We will have to project our voice to our loudest for all to hear as the auditorium, as I'd said, is really the worst place for singing.
If we can manage Las Amarillas, maybe, just MAYBE, we can sing that for Speech Day instead of Everyone Sang. I wish for Las Amarillas although I can memorise the whole of Everyone Sang already as Las Amarillas, as Ms Tham has said, shows more attitude and is not as delicate as the former. Also, Las Amarillas will be able to better portray the ability of our school's choir but that's only if we don't get messed up with different sections. Was quite mean today, since we did mix again [much to my delight], I successfully distracted Pearlyn from her section and she didn't know what she was singing in the end whereas I was singing the correct parts >< size="2">Under the pressure. Homework, assessments, projects, they are pulling us down but also helping us.

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.