celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Stuff
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 @ 8:12 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
For the whole week, I will be staying back - unfortunately. This is my schedule.

Monday ; Choir / Speech day rehearsal and Chinese Common Test
Tuesday ; English Oral
Wednesday ; Speech Day Full-dress Rehearsal and Mathematics Test
Thursday ; Choir rehearsal and Chemistry Practical Test
Friday ; Chinese Oral and choir rehearsal
Saturday ; Speech Day performance

Today's oral was tough. It's the toughest I'd encountered so far, and I was privileged. I was the first of the whole cohort. And I was the sole timekeeper for others, meaning I will get to leave the last. At least the teacher gave me an egg tart after everything.
Yesterday's rehearsal session was funny. Laura and Melanie scolded Pearlyn for walking up the "stage" in the arts con studio as if it was a beauty pageant, doing the president wave =]]
BTW, happy birthday Deb!!!!!! =]]]

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.